The Virgin Australia group of airlines prides itself on recruiting the right people into the right roles and we’re always looking for team members in all specialities to join our award winning team.
We know what sets Virgin Australia apart is our people and the drive that we all have to make a real difference for our guests. Our culture encourages innovation whilst ensuring that our guests remain the focus of our business. We deliver a highly professional and polished service, whilst ensuring that we are safe in everything that we do. We want dedicated people who are passionate about customer service and ready for the challenge of working in a challenging environment. The reality is that being a team member of the Virgin Australia group of airlines involves hard work but is very rewarding. Our people are at the cornerstone of the business and their award winning service to every guest every day is putting the magic back into flying.
Virgin Australia Airline Top Routes and Destinations are: Flights to Sydney, Flights to Melbourne, Flights to Brisbane, Flights to Perth, Flights to Auckland, Flights to Bali, Flights to Los Angeles.
So if you are interested in being a part of our passionate and innovative team then we would love to hear from you.
Location : – Brisbane, Australia.
Careers at Virgin Australia / Current Opportunities
View the many career opportunities available with Virgin Australia. Virgin Australia’s careers opportunities are advertised on website. You can search for roles based on location or role title.
The first step in the recruitment process is your online application. Your online application should provide information about your professional and educational background to demonstrate that you meet the requirements for the role. It is also important that you take the time to read the position description carefully and make sure that you show that your experience and skills match what is required for the role.
We’ve created an environment where people feel recognised and rewarded for their work.
- Competitive pay – linked to continuous reviews of market labour rates
- Performance based rewards – remuneration reviews linked to performance
- Team member development – we have our own in-house learning and development centre
- Diverse career paths – the sky is the limit… set your own course
- Travel – travel benefits for you, your family and your friends (domestic and international)
- Engagement surveys – we listen to you, as a team member, and take action on the issues that matter to you
- Employee Assistance Program – we have 24 hour support for our team members and their families
- Paid parental and adoption leave – 10 weeks paid maternity, two weeks paid paternity and three weeks paid adoption leave
- Study assistance – we offer support for study linked to development
- Salary sacrifice options – options such as vehicles and superannuation
- Global brand – tap into the diverse offerings of the Virgin group
Note: Virgin Australia receives a large volume of applications for each job opening. Due to the vast number of applications, unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email of their outcome. Candidates who are unsuccessful during the final stage of the recruitment process can contact the recruitment advisor for feedback.
Depending on the position, a phone screen may be required. The phone screen is a short 20 to 30 minute phone interview with a recruitment advisor, who will provide you with the details of the recruitment process and expected timeframes.
Note :- All jobs are currently uploaded, so first read the instructions carefully, then choose any one if you are interested and apply.