Are you ready to explore opportunities to take your career to the next level? Discover the impact you could make with a career in Malaysia. A career in Malaysia is an opportunity to work with remarkable people, help shape growth, and build important institution. Every aspect of your life and work here is designed to help you achieve your goals and enjoy a fulfilling career. Choosing where and how you progress your career is hugely important. Use this site to gain insight into the remarkable scope and scale of the opportunities.
Objective: To lead the development of change projects to realize the key capability requirements of the future operating model, with a 1 to 3 year delivery horizon.
Job Vacancies in Malaysia
Excellent Salary Package + Overtime + Food + Accommodation + Yearly Return Ticket. Working hours will be 8 per day. After 2 – 3 years you can apply for family PR
Everyone can apply for any categories. There is no specification. More than 2500 job available. You can apply for the following position
Will be responsible for Matrix
Management on projects, managing virtual business managers, IT and 3rd party vendors.
Financial Management: Responsible for the management of budget on all projects managed.
- Project Planning and Organising
- Programme management
- Business Analysis, requirements capture and process mapping
- IT literate
- Stakeholder Management & Communication.
- Strategic perspective
- Tools – keep abreast of the Project Management tools and techniques being used across the Retail and Telecoms industries.
- Preferably educated to degree level or holds a professional qualification
- Has achieved proficiency in Project Manager or similar
- Experience in retail, insurance, supply chain, technology and/or customer management.
- Preferably APM Practitioner qualified or Prince2 qualified
- MSP (or equivalent) qualification desirable
We promote the inclusion of individuals regardless of gender, nationality, background, religion and ethnicity.