About Our Company
Here in our portal, we try our best to provide jobs for better future. We do extensive search and bring you best jobs globally especially from the gulf countries. We always provide genuine, 100% real jobs. You do not have to pay to apply for any job posted in this job portal. It is always free.
We promote the inclusion of individuals regardless of gender, nationality, background, religion and ethnicity.
Below are the vacant positions currently in Canada. Don’t Miss this opportunity. Apply Now.
JOBS IN Canada : Read The first Carefully Then Apply
Location : Canada
JOBS CATEGORY :
Everyone can apply for any categories. There is no specification. We have more than 2500 job available. You can apply for the following position:
Ice Cream/Gelato Maker : 250
Salary : $1900
Job Type: Full-time
Note :- All jobs are currently uploaded so first read the carefully then choose any one if you are interested then apply
Benefits: Excellent Salary Package + Overtime + Food + Accommodation + Yearly Return Ticket. Working hours will be 8 per day. After 2 – 3 years you can apply for family PR, which means you can settle there for bright future here.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Make world-class gelato according to our recipes.
- Come up with new secret recipes that blow people’s minds.
- Be the equipment whisperer for our ice cream/gelato making technology and equipment.
- Help maintain internal controls of all aspects of operations.
- Perform standard maintenance programs for all equipment.
- Assist in identifying possible improvements for ingredient tracking, handling and quality control.
- Provide input for future plant expectations for equipment purchases and innovation.
- Help develop comprehensive and standardized training program for all employees.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Expert-level of proficiency in ice cream/gelato manufacturing equipment and troubleshooting
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to collaborate with other departments and employees in order to cultivate passion, creativity, excellence, integrity and resourcefulness
- Extreme attention to detail skills (i.e. perfectionist)
- Ability to collaborate with others and communicate concepts with plant and team members
- Strong knowledge of food safety rules and SOPs
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environments
- Energetic and enthusiastic demeanor; professional with a positive can-do attitude
- Complete trustworthiness and confidentiality
- A strong desire to help build the brand
- Accountable to oneself and team members
Proceed to Apply
- Follow the links given to apply.
- Read the job description carefully.
- Fill the form with latest CV.
- Then click submit button. (You will receive confirmation mail)
Note :- All jobs are currently uploaded, so first read the instructions carefully, then choose any one if you are interested and apply.