Food Service Job Vacancy in Canada : A reputed food service company is hiring for food service supervisor and workers in Canada. If you are interested and eligible for the job you can submit your details. This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Newcomers to Canada, Students, Youth, etc.
Job Title: Food Service Supervisor
Location: Minnedosa, Manitoba, Canada
Salary: Very Attractive ($18.50 hourly for 35 hours per week)
Vacancies: Many Vacancy
Terms of employment: Permanent Full time and Part Time
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Day, Evening
Benefits: Excellent Salary Package + Overtime + Food + Accommodation + Yearly Return Ticket. Working hours will be 8 per day. After 2 – 3 years you can apply for family PR.
- Languages: English
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years, non-experienced can also apply.
- Specific Skills: Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food; Supervise and check assembly of trays; Prepare food order summaries for chef; Prepare and submit reports; Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage; Estimate and order ingredients and supplies; Ensure food service and quality control
- Additional Skills: Prepare budget and cost estimates; Hire food service staff
- Work Setting: Restaurant; Hotel, motel, resort
- Workers Supervised: Kitchen and food service helpers; Food and beverage servers; Cook (general)
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Physically demanding; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise: 3-4 people
- Personal Suitability: Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication
Proceed to Apply
- Follow the links given to apply.
- Read the job description carefully.
- Fill the form with latest CV.
- Then click submit button. (You will receive confirmation mail)
Note :- All jobs are currently uploaded, so first read the instructions carefully, then choose any one if you are interested and apply.