A reputed fast food restaurant- McDonalds Restaurant wanted several fast food service attendants to expand their business. If you have good experience in fast food service, then you can apply for the job.
McDonalds Restaurant Vacancies: McDonald’s Required Staff in various categories
Location : Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
Salary: $11.25 to $11.50 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
Vacancies : 50 Vacancies
Employment groups : Employment groups Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Students Help, etc.
Terms of employment: Part time and Permanent Full time
JOB BENEFITS: Excellent/Competitive Salary Package + Overtime Bonus + Food & Accommodation Allowances. Working hours will be 8 hours per day depending up farm rules (average of 40 hours per week). After the completion of 3 years of contracts, candidates will be eligible to apply for PR in CANADA.
- Languages: English
- Education : No degree, certificate or diploma
- Counter Attendant and Food Preparer Skills : Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs; Take customers’ orders; Stock refrigerators and salad bars; Serve customers at counters or buffet tables; Portion and wrap foods; Package take-out food; Keep records of the quantities of food used; Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Dishwashing Skills : Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
- Equipment and Machinery Experience: Grill; Electronic cash register; Deep fryer; Conventional oven; Food dispensers
- Experience: Will train
- Weight Handling : Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Transportation: To be taken care by the Company (McDonald’s Restaurant CANADA)
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities : Fast-paced environment
- Work Location Information : Rural area
- Personal Suitability : Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Client focus; Reliability
- Kitchen Helpers Skills : Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit; Sharpen kitchen knives; Remove kitchen garbage and trash; Handle and store cleaning products; Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment; Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas; Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Food Service Helpers Specific Skills : Replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas; Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
Note :- All jobs are currently uploaded, so first read the instructions carefully, then choose any one if you are interested and apply.
We promote the inclusion of individuals regardless of gender, nationality, background, religion and ethnicity.